I requested three selarate dog agility videos, one in February and two at the beginning of Narch.The money for these videos was immediately taken out of my account but no videos were sent.

When I looked up order status it says wait..very long time. I sent a request asking how long this actually meant and received no answer. I have sent numerous requests for a cancellation and refund and have received absolutely no response even though when I sent them the requests the auto response says they will contact me in 48 hours. I am a long time Internet shopper I should have known to check reviews first.

I sent my fifth request for refund today and have contacted the Better Business Bureau.I don't understand how they are allowed to stay in business.

This reviewer shared experience about "no items received and poor customer service" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $49. This person is overall dissatisfied with SmartFlix. The most disappointing about educational dvds at SmartFlix was being ripped off Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about SmartFlix.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare SmartFlix to other companies on our site.