SmartFlix - Scammed Me.
Smarflix scammed me and will not remove my CC frm their company. I originally ordered 2 videos a year ago. These were never sent. Then Smartflix added me to their video rental service without my permission and is charging me $9.98 per month. They won't return my calls and send me template letters.I think that this is unfair to consumers. If they are so destitute that they charge people then they should go out of business. I will never use this company again and recommend noone use this company. You can't even delete your own cc information. They have set up the site so this cannot be done. I have never dealt with such a company!
Sham on you Travis Corcoran.
June11772f8e review #179726
You may also like
- "i was suspended of war commander i have sent 2 tickets to customer support and have had no reply over a period of 24 hours and still have not received..."
- "After a lot of mails and pictures with Sophie zou from their company, I decided to place an order for more than 3000$ for towables. Production time was ok, but when..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "I don't know if MagicJack is real business. I buy MagicJack in 2014. It is primitive and have very bad phone service. They have not included real customer service. No phone number to..."
- "I bought this Emporio Armani top from Singapore where we were holidaying for Rs 20,000/- (equivalent). Wore it just once for a party & d suede on it started coming..."
- "i have A picture to prove it. first of all what you see as a price for your flowers is not going to be that , double that amount. i..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "To summarize the past few months please see the email below that I wrote to Petco in March. I have yet to receive a response from them. My mom has..."
- "I just recently decided to start bidding on Quibids. I thought it was pretty nice, until I decided to hover my mouse over one of my competitors. I looked at..."